Mounting a surface heating and cooling installation using System KAN-therm Rail.
1.When installing an underfloor heating and cooling system, the first step is to expand the dilatation tape along structural partitions in the room.
2. Next, spread the foamed polystyrene boards with a foil and overlap the foil with the neighbouring foamed polystyrene boards.
3. Individual foamed polystyrene boards should be joined with adhesive tape for better insulation on the screed side. Do the same with the foil on the edge strip. Place the foil over the foamed polystyrene boards and join them with adhesive tape.
4. The plastic Rail strip is installed on the spread foamed polystyrene board. The pipe is pressed into special holes in the Rail strip.
5. In the case of wall heating and cooling, the plastic strips are mounted to the wall with dowels.
6. The pipe is inserted into the specially provided holes on the Rail strip mounted on the wall.