Installation of system KAN‑therm ultraPRESS pipes and fittings can involve manual, electric and battery-powered tools. All tools are available in sets or as individual components.
1. For pipes with diameters between 14–32mm, convenient and handy pistol shears can be used.
2. For pipes with diameters between 16–63mm, use roller cutters.
3. For pipes with diameters between 14–32mm, convenient and handy pistol shears can be used.2. For pipes with diameters between 16–63mm, use cutters.11 Universal calibrators (multi‑diameter): 16/20/25–26mm, 25–26/32/40mm, 50/63mm.
In the case of 16–32mm Press LBP fittings, calibration is not required, but it makes installation easier.
4. 14–26mm inner spring.
5. 14–26mm outer spring.
1. KAN-therm Mini
A. "U" profile jaws
1. Novopress ACO103 press tool
A. "U" or "TH" 14-32mm PB1 jaws.
1. Novopress ACO203XL press tool
2. Novopress EFP203 electric press tool
A. "U" and "TH" 14-40 mm profile press jaws
B. "TH" profile collar
C. Adapter ZB203 50 mm and 63 mm.
1. KAN‑therm AC ECO electric press tool
2. KAN‑therm AC 3000 electric press tool
3. KAN‑therm DC 4000 battery-powered press tool
4. "U" profile press jaws 16-40 mm
5. "TH" profile press jaws 16-40 mm
6. "C" profile press jaws 16-40 mm
1. Power-Press ACC electric press tool
2. Akku Press battery press tool
3. Power-Press SE Basic Pack electric press tool
4. Eco Press manual crimping tool.
5. "U" or "TH" 14-40mm jaws.
6. "TH" 50-63mm jaws.
Facebook Social Plugins
Google Tag Manager
Google Ads Conversion Tracking