KAN SET software is a comprehensive tool supporting the design process. The tool combines calculations of cold and hot installation with circulation and central heating and cooling installation in one project.
New updated version – KAN SET 7.2 has been enriched with seven new functionalities of floor heating module and two other additional improvements as presented below. All this to further improve the design of installation and shorten project lead time.
1. Mechanism for determining the effective heating surface of floor radiators
2. Improvements to the modification of heating fields shape (cutting, sticking, adding or removing vertices at cursor position)
3. Possibility of choosing the direction of drawing the heating loop and the way of laying the pipes in concave corners
4. Function displaying auxiliary lines for manual drawing of coils
5. Convenient insertion of heating fields around cursor location
6. Extension of the range of mixing group schemes
7. Signalling of unconnected heating fields
OTHER USEFUL IMPROVEMENTS
1. Extensive graphic editor
2. Further developments to the design process
Faster installation designing
The program allows simultaneous input and modification of water supply, heating and cooling installations, which significantly improves the design process.
Simple analysis of possible installation collisions
A common 3D model of all three installations facilitates the analysis of installation collisions occurring in the project.
An efficient system for large installations
The proprietary (graphic engine enables the design of very large installations containing even several thousand items, receivers and taps.
Export of installations to Autodesk Revit
Designed installations can easily be exported to the Revit program together with the technical data of the selected pipes and devices: diameters, settings, sizes of radiators and physical quantities: the speed of the medium, the power of heaters, pressure losses, etc.
Free viewer for sanitary projects
The program without license keys can be used for viewing and printing projects and viewing the results of the selection of installation elements.
The program runs under MS Windows (Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10) 32bit and 64 bit. The minimum hardware:
1200 MHz processor,
1 GB RAM,
A color monitor with a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768,
200 MB free space on the hard drive,
Compatible graphics card with OpenGL 2.0 and higher,
All new graphics cards on the market should meet the minimum hardware requirements;Graphics card integrated with the motherboard: minimum GMA 500;